Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On tour.

 
 
My boyfriends' band is on tour atm. We're both pretty pathetic without each other, so when I told him I wasn't going to come and that I'd take the time to visit one of my girlfriends' that lives in Canberra. Well, it didn't take much convincing on his part to entice me to join. For starters I love Melbourne, and I gotta admit, I really have only missed one of their shows and totally have so much fun watching him play. I can't help but feel so much more smitten that my boyfriend didn't like the idea of going on tour without me. I'm taking one of my best girlfriends down with me, Ash, basically because she is totally crazy fun! + well a girl needs a shopping partner, (+ a drinking partner amiright?) right
 

2 comments:

E.K. said...

Nice blog! Your great to go on tour with him. My wife wasn't that thrilled to go on tour with me, but it ended up being pretty fun.

bearface said...

Ahh thankyou!

It's always the things you expect to bore you that end up being the most entertaining (well, sometimes anyway!).

Thanks for reading.