Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Indulgence of ones self.

 
 
I never spend more than $10 on clothing, community thrift stores is where 80% of my clothing comes from with the other 20% being more expensive thrift shops, such as the salvos, etc. I don't generally like new clothing, sales people, branded objects, or shopping arcades. So, this is quite a strange affair that I've gone out and coincidently spent an arm + a leg on a labelled dress. Admittedly, I was driving down the mainstreet near where I live and spotted this baby in the shop window where I almost immediately did a u-turn for a second perve. I wasn't really thinking when I then stopped the car, parked, walked in and was affirmed with what I already knew, it was a wheels + doll baby dress and 'holy-fucking' expensive. I'm not easily persuaded by people working in sales, but when the lady told me to try it on, well, that's all it took. Is it bad that I am justifying this purchase to that I'll wear it to a friends' wedding that isn't until November?  From now on I am concentrating on the road when driving. 

2 comments:

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

loving your blog! and wheels & dollbaby purchases are TOTALLY worth every cent. you really cant put a price on looking hot xxx

bearface said...

Oh fankyou.

I tend to think of Wheels, + DollBaby clothing as an investment, all their good lines sell out, and then double in price. So i'm investing, well that's the excuse I use to my boyfriend.

xx